In July 2023, the General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) plans to issue Solicitation 47QSMD20R0001 – Refresh # 17 and a mass modification (mass mod) to all existing contracts. (buy.gsa.gov June 15, 2023)
Here are the upcoming changes associated with Solicitation 47QSMD20R0001 – Refresh # 17:
A: Changes to Overall MAS Solicitation:
- GSA will implement various changes to SCP-FSS-001.
- The requirements for Joint Venture entities will be clarified.
- GSA will incorporate the GSA/SBA 8(a) Partnership Agreement on MAS.
- Clause and provision updates will be incorporated as necessary through Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2023-04 and GSAR Change 166.
- Sustainability requirements will be clarified, referencing the GSA Green Procurement Compilation.
- Highly Competitive Language will be removed. (ibid)
B: Changes to Specific Large Category, Subcategory or SIN:
- SIN 561210FAC – Facilities Maintenance and Management will undergo revisions. (ibid)
Industrial Products (E):
- SIN 332510C – Hardware Store, Home Improvement Center, Industrial or General Supply Store, or Industrial Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO) Distributor – Catalog will be revised. (ibid)
Professional Services (H):
- A new subgroup, Program Evaluation Services, will be added under SIN 541611 Management and Financial Consulting, Acquisition and Grants Management Support, and Business Program and Project Management Services. (ibid)
Transportation and Logistics Services (K):
- The required Template for SINs 492110 & 492110SB Local Courier/Messenger Delivery Services will be revised.
- The required Templates for SIN 485 – Ground Transportation and SIN 532111 – Automotive Equipment Rental and Leasing – Rental Supplemental Vehicle Program (RSVP) will be revised. (ibid)
- The required Template for SIN 531 Employee Relocation will be revised.
- The required Template for SIN 531110 Long Term Lodging will be revised. (ibid)
Join GSA for the upcoming GSA FAS public webinar on Wednesday, June 28, to learn more about the changes to MAS Solicitation 47QSMD20R0001 and the mass mod. The webinar will be in a listen-only format, but you can ask questions via chat. (ibid)
Webinar Attendance Information: MAS Refresh 17 and Upcoming Mass Modification
Date: Wednesday, June 28, 2023
Time: 1 – 2 p.m. EST
You can join the webinar via the provided Zoom link. (ibid)
Questions about all of the changes taking place? Give us a call.