If you’re experiencing difficulty with the crazy, required mass mod GSA just released for the Schedule 84 guard services SINs, we wanted you to know that we’re here to help! Didn’t know about the mod? Here are some of the more important details:
- GSA is calling this a Terms and Conditions mod, but it’s really much much more. In some cases, it will involve a completely new pricelist.
- The mass mod was released at the end of June; you have until 31 August to accept it, and 30 September to upload your new pricelist (meaning all changes must have been approved at least a week prior to that) to remain in contract compliance.
- Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBAs) no longer hold precedence on pricing.
- You will need to use the new, beta-version SAM website to obtain your Service Contract Act (SCA) pricing.
- Contractors must use market pricing only (no more Commercial Pricelists), based on SCA.
- Your Most Favored Customer (MFC) will now be based on the highest percentage of sales to a customer type (federal, state/local, commercial, etc.).