You knew this was coming. All GSA schedule holders are looking at refreshes this month, the last one before all 24 MAS solicitations are rolled into a single Schedule. Expect the mass modifications to accomplish the following:
- Update proposal instructions to require order status on GSA Advantage! orders;
- Update proposal instructions related to Section 508 Standards;
- Incorporate new Service Contract Act (SCA) Wage Determinations;
- Update AbilityOne “Essentially the Same” Proposal Instructions;
- Incorporate minor updates from FAC 2019-01 as applicable (GSA Interact March 26, 2019)
Note: Individual schedules may update additional clauses or provisions to make clarifications, administrative corrections, and other required changes. (ibid)
You will have 90 days to accept the mod once GSA FAS issues them. (ibid)
GSA is hosting a listen-in only webinar on Wednesday, April 10 at 1:00 PM EST to discuss the refreshes. You can register on this link.
Nervous and shaky about this latest mass mod? Give us a call at 301-913-5000.