A new and improved FedRAMP now awaits users. The updated website is largely based on feedback from users and gives an in-depth description of the authorization process, enabling Cloud Service Providers and Third-Party Assessment Organizations a more user-friendly way to access relevant information on their role in the FedRAMP Authorization process. (FedRamp.gov February 16, 2021)
A few of the fundamental features include:
- Authorization Process – the homepage highlights an interactive graphic to give participants a better understanding of the steps involved in the process of the various Authorization paths
- Program Basics – this new page to FedRAMP details the mission, history, goals, and legal framework of FedRAMP
- Documents and Templates – a new searchable function within FedRAMP
- FAQs – functionality enabling participants to search for answers to the most common questions
- Site notifications – participants are notified of updates, additions, and new blog postings
- Enhanced Marketplace – design and accessibility and performance updates (ibid)
GSA plans to use web analytics and ongoing feedback to evolve the website over time to meet users’ needs.
Have questions about the new FedRAMP website? Give us a call.