The latest Refresh 34 of the Solicitation introduced some major changes in the requirements for the PSS (00CORP) schedule.
The Solicitation added a new Clause SCP-FSS-008 applicable only to offers under 00CORP. Below is directly from the Solicitation:
- Add new Provision SCP-FSS-008 Specific Proposal Submission Instructions for Schedule 00CORP – PSS. Provision SCP-FSS-002 no longer applies to offers submitted under 00CORP – PSS. SCP FSS-008 makes the following changes to proposal instruction requirements:
- Only one project experience is required per each SIN
- No project substitutions are allowed
- All training courses proposed must have training course descriptions; all products or ODCs must have descriptions
- All additional proposal instructions specific to PSS SINs are removed from the SIN descriptions and included in SCP-FSS-008.
We’ll continue looking into the changes, but call us in the mean time at 301-913-5000 if you have any questions.